|Adoption is a lifelong journey!
Our services will strengthen and enhance child wellbeing by providing support and advocacy to families.
2nd Annual Post Adoptive Conference Registration
Are You an Adoptive Family Who
- Has a child struggling with his/her identity?
- Is having difficulty adjusting after the adoption?
- Is concerned that the adoption may disrupt?
- Is concerned about how to talk to your child about adoption or answer his/her questions?
- Is wanting to interact with others who have adopted children?
- Is worried about how your child is doing in school?
- Has an adopted child who is having difficulty bonding with you or his/her siblings?
Like us on facebook
Post Adoption Service Video
A service provided by
- Connect families to community resources.
- Help parents assess their child’s needs.
- Provide adoption education and training.
- Offer opportunities to connect with other adoptive families.
- Offer support for special school needs.
- Help families manage crisis.
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling.
- Teach parenting strategies that really work.
- ARE OFFERED AT NO COST.
- Hablamos espanol. Servimos a familias que hayan adoptado ninos a nivel internacional y domestico. Para más información comuniquese con Ligia Cushman al 828-695-5702 or email@example.com